Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 1: The First Time




The first time you had sex...


Ok so the first time i had sex, i will not disclose my age but I was in middle school and my first was in high school. I met him walking home from school, he walked up and introduced himself and began to walk me home everyday carrying my books. He eventually asked me to skip over to his house which was a great idea because his house was just a few minutes from school. His mom and dad worked in the morning so it was perfect. I went into school to confide in my girls about this and the only advice they had for me was wear some sexy panties....hmmmm, ok then if thats all i gotta do i got this! So the next day I took my fast ass over to his house and we had sex, I have to admit i was very scared because his penis was quite large...when it was erect I teased him by saying, you can lean on it! LMAO....his brother and his girlfriend was in the basement listening in....so after he took my virginity and we came out of the room, they were walking around teasing me saying, u can lean on it....I was so embarrassed! Then I went straight home laid on the couch and quietly talked to him on the phone, my legs were shaking and i was bleeding, my mom was in the kitchen bumping around and didnt even know the difference in my behavior! He still calls to this day begging to give me oral, but I am totally not feeling him like that at all...so yep nothing special thats all there was...the end!

7 comments:

  1. LMAO @ "you can lean on it!" Sheesh louise. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never be able to clear my mind of that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I was young that thing was bigggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....I definitely wasn't that bold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't bold at all until I was in my 20s. My first time was nothing short of a "hot mess". Wish I didn't remember it like it was yesterday LOL. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it! I'm lmao @ "lean with it! Rock wit it!"

    ReplyDelete