Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 3....My Thoughts on S&M!

Well....Well....Well....this is quite interesting! I never thought of myself as boring when it comes to sex. I don't get involved in the act of torturing a person during sex. I know some people like this and get off on it. A co worker of mine is totally into all this stuff, and she tells me about it at work. She said one time she met a guy who actually liked for her to beat his dick and it made him rock hard. I have never heard of such, wow, the things we do for a few minutes of pleasure. Spank me a little, okay I can handle that! I'll will even let you do a soft choke and call me playful little names. But what you will not do is such things as burn me with candle wax, twist my nipples and tie me up and beat me. I have my limits believe that! I once stop talking to a guy that asked me could he cum on my toes...he said he enjoys doing that and it really turns him on. Needless to say I found it quite weird and I never answered his calls again. I don't knock anyone for what they are into, and I will try new things within reason! I want pleasure out of sex, I do not wanna be tortured...I cant go for that, NO....no can do!

5 comments:

  1. I like to be spanked and I want to try the candle wax and I have been handcuffed and blindfolded but that's about it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill try handcuffs but no blindfolds, i gotta see what u doing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imma be quiet...

    Being in my 40's has been very... Uhhhhh... Yeah.

    *walks away with my candles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good spanking. Hell, I even like to have my hair pulled. Give me some dirty talk, as long as I'm not being called names...(don't wanna be called anyone's dirty little slut). I'm thinking I'll have to pass on candle wax and such. That's too much for me. Plus I was traumatized by visuals in a hotel room occupied by my brother and his girl back in the day. (No one should have to find out by accident like that what a complete freak their baby brother is LOL) Blindfolds I would do, because when one sense is taken away (sight) the other senses are amplified and kick into high gear. I've dreamt about the cuffs yet haven't experienced it, and always wondered what it would be like to get tied up. I don't know how I'd handle that though, since I am a bit paranoid about giving up total control to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure abut the candle wax...well, more of what I like will be in my Erotic Truth blog..lol

    ReplyDelete